Teen Yoga Classes Glasgow
Tuesday Teen Yoga at 4:30pm: A fun filled vinyasa flow class, exploring space to move, relax and destress. A class for teenagers to learn new skills in yoga, relaxation and meditation. The ideal space between busy school life/home life to unwind in a safe space. The class is beginner friendly.
The Teen Yoga class has been designed specifically to help teenagers deal with the demands and challenges of a changing body and the stresses they experience in secondary school life. The yoga class incorporates mindfulness meditation to assist in calming busy modern minds.
The class is a great complement for those who participate in various sports as yoga can enhance ability and is proven to reduce physical stress and injuries.
There is no sense of competition within the Teen Yoga class which is helpful for teenagers who experience so much competition in modern life.
Benefits of Teen Yoga:
- Reduces tension, stress and anxiety
- Enhances self-awareness and improves emotional well-being
- Increases confidence and self-esteem
- Enhances mental clarity, focus and concentration
- Develops strength, flexibility, posture and coordination
- Improves motivation and mood
About the Teen Yoga Class:
- Teen Yoga Glasgow: is a wonderful way to exercise and destress
- Suits: All levels – including Beginners
- Age: 12-16 years old
- Helps: To reduce Stress and Anxiety
- Mixed Class: Suitable for All
- Includes: Relaxation sequence
- Yoga: Improves concentration
- Complements: Many Sports: Enhancing your ability
Questions and Answers:
- How do I book a Class? – Book in Here
- What should I wear? – Comfortable clothes, as per gym etc.
- Do we need Yoga Mats? – Yes, however mats are provided free of charge.
- What is the cost per class? – £9 per class.
- Do I need footwear? – No, yoga is practiced bare foot.
- Is the class Suitable for Beginners? – Yes.