Teen Yoga Classes Glasgow
We offer a professional service to Schools in the Glasgow area who would like to hire a fully trained and insured yoga teacher to provide yoga classes for teenagers. We can also supply yoga mats free of charge.
Teen Yoga classes – Yoga Meditation Healing have been designed specifically to help teenagers deal with the demands and challenges of a changing body and the stress they experience in secondary school life. The Yoga classes also incorporate mindfulness meditation to assist in calming busy modern minds.
The classes provide a great complement for those who usually aren’t drawn towards sport, as well as those who are active with various sports as yoga can enhance ability and is proven to reduce physical stress and injuries.
There is no sense of competition within a yoga class which is helpful for teenagers who experience so much competition in modern life. Progress within the teen yoga class can be seen quickly. So there is something for everyone.
Benefits of Teen Yoga:
- Reduces tension, stress and anxiety.
- Enhances self-awareness and improves emotional well-being.
- Includes Simple Mindfulness Meditation.
- Enhances mental clarity, focus and concentration.
- Develops strength, flexibility, posture and coordination.
- Improves motivation and mood.
- Increases confidence and self-esteem.
- Beginners Level Yoga.
About the Teen Yoga Class:
- Teen Yoga: Is a wonderful way to exercise.
- Suits: All levels – Including Beginners.
- Age: 12-16 years old.
- Helps: To reduce Stress and Anxiety.
- Mixed Class: Suitable for Girls and Boys.
- Includes: Relaxation sequence.
- Venue: We can travel to most areas in Glasgow.
- Yoga: Improves concentration.
- Complements: Many Sports, Enhancing your Ability.
Questions and Answers:
- How do I book a Yoga Teacher? – Contact us Here:
- What should I wear? – Comfortable clothes, as per Gym etc.
- Do we need Yoga Mats? – Yoga mats are provided free of charge.
- What is the cost per class? – Approximately £55 per class.
- Do I need footwear? – No, yoga is practiced bare foot.
- Is the class Suitable for Beginners? – Yes.