Private One to One Yoga Lessons
Yoga Meditation Healing offer Private One to One Yoga Lessons for students of all abilities and experiences of yoga, be that a complete beginner or for students who are already well-versed with the practice of yoga. We create individualised tailor-made lessons in consultation with our clients. Private yoga tuition is an excellent way to ensure that your individual needs are met in your yoga practice. With one to one attention, you can work towards a specific goal and learn ways to build your practice based on your specific needs and your unique physical body. We use a therapeutically-inspired application to our individual yoga sessions. Our One to One Yoga sessions are held at our centrally located West End Yoga Studio.
We will work in collaboration with you to:
- Create a bespoke, tailor-made private session which focuses on your particular needs.
- Work in any area of Asana, Pranayama and Meditation that you wish to explore deeper.
- Develop a personal routine for you to practice.
- Teach you yoga postures, breath-work and meditation.
- Design a practice tailored to your lifestyle.
- We can teach you a specific posture or routine you would like to learn.
- Use the natural and therapeutic sides of Yoga for your overall physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
- Incorporate Stress Management and Relaxation techniques.
Questions & Answers:
- How do I book a Session? – Book your Private 121 Here :
- What should I wear? – Wear loose fitting comfortable clothes, as per the gym.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yoga mats, blocks and bolsters are provided free of charge.
- What is the cost per session? – They cost £49.
- How long does the session last? – 60 minutes.
- Are longer sessions available? – Yes, we can arrange longer sessions and offer discounts on block bookings.
- Do you offer sessions for couples or small groups? – Please contact us for prices.