Private 121 Yoga LessonsYoga Meditation Healing offer Private One to One Yoga Lessons for people of all abilities and experiences of yoga, be that a complete beginner or for those who are already well-versed with the practice of yoga. We create individualised tailor-made lessons in consultation with our clients. Private one to one yoga tuition is an excellent way to ensure that your individual needs are met in your yoga practice. With one to one attention, you can work towards a specific goal and learn ways to build your practice based on your specific needs and your unique physical body. We use a therapeutically-inspired application to our individual yoga sessions. Our Private One to One Yoga sessions are held at our centrally located West End Yoga Studio or can be provided online via Zoom.
We will work in collaboration with you to:
- Create a bespoke, tailor-made private session which focuses on your particular needs.
- Work in any area of Asana, Pranayama and Meditation that you wish to explore deeper.
- Develop a personal routine for you to practice.
- Teach you yoga postures, breath-work and meditation.
- Design a practice tailored to your lifestyle.
- We can teach you a specific posture or routine you would like to learn.
- Use the natural and therapeutic sides of Yoga for your overall physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
- Incorporate Stress Management and Relaxation techniques.
Questions & Answers
- How can I book a 121? – Contact us Here
- What should I wear? – Loose fitting clothes, as per the gym.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yes. (We can supply a yoga mat for free)
- What is the cost per session? – £55
- How long does the session last? – 60 minutes.
- Do you offer discounts? – Yes, see below.
- Do you offer 121’s for couples? – Yes – Contact us Here:
We have availability for 121s Monday – Friday mornings & afternoons & occasional weekends.
We can provide 121s via Zoom. As above, once payment received we will contact you to arrange a suitable day and time.
Once payment is received we will contact you to arrange a suitable day & time for your session.