Restorative Yoga soothes the nervous system, encourages mindfulness and deepens introspection and self-awareness. The slow and comfortable pace of restorative yoga opens the door to a deeper understanding of our body. This class is an ideal environment for people to release stress brought about from busy working and family life. The restorative yoga class will benefit individuals who suffer from back pain or those who just seek to enjoy some deep relaxation. The yoga practice focuses on releasing long-held muscular tension and stress.
The monthly yoga workshop is open to all levels of experience – Beginners are Welcome. It is held once monthly on Sundays from 1:00 – 3:00pm at Yoga Meditation Healing situated at 4 Lansdowne Crescent, just a few minutes walk from Kelvinbridge underground in the West End of Glasgow. So why not give something back to yourself with this wonderfully restorative and relaxing yoga workshop?
About The Workshop:
- Time: Sunday Workshop: 1:00pm – 3:00pm.
- Level: All levels.
- Suits: Beginners.
- Benefits: Improves wellbeing.
- Helps: To release stress.
- Relaxes: The whole body.
- Preparation: Drink water before class.
- Timetable: Workshop Table Here:
- Includes: Breath & Relaxation sequences.
- Supplied: Yoga mats free of charge.
- Venue: 4 Lansdowne Cres – Map Here:
- Mixed Classes: Suitable for All.
Questions and Answers.
- How do I book a Yoga class? – Book in Here:
- What should I wear? – Comfortable clothes, as per gym etc.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yes, however we supply them for free.
- How much does the Workshop cost? – £19.
- Do I need footwear? – No, yoga is practiced barefoot.