Beginners Yoga Glasgow
Feel the Benefits, Physically & Mentally.
The Beginners Yoga Classes are held at our Yoga Studio in the West End of Glasgow, at 4 Lansdowne Crescent, a two minute walk from Kelvinbridge Underground. The Beginners Yoga classes we offer are:
- Monday – Beginners Yoga – Time: 6:30pm
- Tuesday – Complete Beginners Yoga Course – Time: 8:00pm
- Saturday – Beginners Yoga – Time: 11:30:am
All the classes are for individuals who are new to yoga or for those who have taken a break and wish a refresher. The Beginners Yoga classes will introduce students to yoga poses for beginners and to pranayama (breathing techniques), meditation and guided relaxation.
In the Beginners Yoga Class you will learn the following:
- Beginner Yoga Poses – Standing, Seated, Twists and the Sun Salutation.
- Simple Steps to Meditation using Breath Awareness to Cultivate Mindfulness.
- The Healing Benefits of Guided Relaxation.
Beginners Yoga @ Yoga Meditation Healing
- Monday 6:30pm Beginners yoga class – Book Here
- Tuesday 8:00pm Complete Beginners Yoga course – Book Here
- Saturday 11:30am Beginners Yoga class – Book Here
Booking into a Beginners Yoga Class is the first important step in helping you learn foundational poses and techniques that will give you the confidence to participate in weekly yoga classes. The Complete Beginners Yoga course held at Yoga Meditation Healing will help build your strength and flexibility whilst quickly toning your body. Once you have built your confidence within the Beginners Yoga Class you can then choose to remain practising with us in our studio at any of our various style classes.
Yoga has the added benefit of calming our busy minds and yoga has been proven to relieve and aid the symptoms of many modern conditions such as Stress, Muscle tension, PMS, Sciatica, Asthma, Sports injuries, Neck Problems, Allergies, Back Pain, High blood pressure and many other conditions.
About Beginners Yoga
- Classes Suitable for Beginners with no experience
- Beginners of all ages welcome
- Weekly classes to choose from
- The classes are £12 / £10 – Students
- Booking Essential
- Studio @ Lansdowne Crescent – Map Here
Questions and Answers
- How do I book a Yoga class? – Book Here
- What should I wear? – Loose fitting clothes, as per gym or a jog.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yes (Mats can be supplied for free or purchased at the studio for £20)
- What is the cost? – £12 / £10
- Do I need footwear? – Yoga is practised barefoot.