Beginners Yoga Glasgow
Feel the Benefits, Physically & Mentally.
The Beginners Yoga Class is for individuals with no or very little experience of Yoga and is suitable for those individuals who have taken a break from yoga and wish a refresher. The Complete Beginners Yoga Class will introduce students to yoga poses for beginners and to pranayama (breathing techniques), meditation and guided relaxation.
In the Complete Beginners Yoga Class you will learn the following:
- Beginner Yoga Poses -Standing, Seated, Twists and the Sun Salutation
- Simple Steps to Meditation using Breath Awareness to Cultivate Mindfulness
- The Healing Benefits of Guided Relaxation
The Complete beginners yoga classes are held Monday from 6:30pm – 7:45pm and Tuesday from 8:00 – 9:00pm.
Booking into a Complete Beginners Yoga Class is the first important step in helping you learn foundational poses and techniques that will give you the confidence to participate in weekly yoga classes. The Complete Beginners Yoga classes held at Yoga Meditation Healing will help build your strength and flexibility whilst quickly toning your body. Once you have built your confidence within the Beginners Yoga Class you can then choose to remain practising with us in our studio or online or at your local gym or yoga studio with your newly gained confidence.
Yoga has the added benefit of calming our busy minds and yoga has been proven to relieve and aid the symptoms of many modern conditions such as Stress, Muscle tension, PMS, Sciatica, Asthma, Sports injuries, Neck Problems, Allergies, Back Pain, High blood pressure and many other conditions.
Book into the – Complete Beginners Yoga Class Here:
About Beginners Yoga and this Class:
- Classes Suitable for Complete Beginners with no experience.
- Beginners of all ages welcome
- Two weekly classes to choose from
- The class is £12
- Booking Essential
- Central West End Studio – Directions to Lansdowne Crescent
Questions and Answers
- How do I book a Yoga class? – Book your Space Here
- What should I wear? – Loose fitting clothes, as per gym or a jog.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yes.
- What is the cost? – £12
- Do I need footwear? – Yoga is practiced barefoot.