Shamanic Savasana Meditation
The Shamanic Savasana Meditation is a simple and enjoyable way to experience deep meditative states. The class is suitable from complete beginners to experienced meditators. The meditation class begins with a warmup of simple mindful movements, breath awareness, breathing techniques and a style of guided meditation known as journeying using story telling, visualisation and imagery. The remainder of the meditation class is spent lying down in Savasana (a supported resting pose) to facilitate complete relaxation as you are guided on a relaxation journey by Pól. This is the perfect end to your week, bringing clarity of mind and deep relaxation for your mind and body. An absolute stress buster for our modern lives. Helping to release deep Physical & Mental tensions.
Meditation is unique to the individual. It is subjective and experiential. By attending a meditation class, you will learn a variety of simple techniques to help you on your meditation journey.
Meditation is well researched and its benefits scientifically evidence based. Below are a few examples of the benefits of meditation.
The benefits of Meditation.
- Meditation can reduce anxiety & stress
- Helps release deep physical
- Improves sleep
- Increases attention
- Meditation reduces mental disturbances
- It can help control pain
- Promotes emotional health and wellbeing
- Help control high blood pressure
- Brings calmness to the mind
- Increases focus and attention
- Meditation improves cognition
Questions & Answers.
- I have no experience of Meditation. Can I join class? – Yes, it is suitable for all
- How can I book into the Meditation Class? – Book Here
- When is the Meditation Class? – Every 1st & 3rd Friday
- What time is the class? – 6:00-7:15pm
- Where is it held? – At our Lansdowne Crescent Studio: Map Here
- How much does it cost? – £12
- Is this class suitable for Beginners? – Yes
Meditation Research Links & Benefits.
Below is an in depth resource to research on the many benefits of practicing meditation.