Saturday Yoga Classes
Start your weekend with an uplifting Saturday yoga class to release stress from your working week and re-energise yourself for your weekend. The Saturday Yoga class is held every Saturday morning from 10:00am – 11:15am and is suitable for all levels, including Beginners.
The Saturday morning yoga class is an energising Hatha Vinyasa yoga sequence followed by deep relaxation for your mind and body. The Yoga class incorporates static Hatha yoga poses within the popular vinyasa style of yoga, which uses flowing movements to transition between each yoga pose. This combination will provide you with a full body-mind workout and ensure the building of strength, stamina and flexibility for all who attend. You will receive plenty of encouragement and adjustments throughout the class so that you become confident with your own yoga practice. The class also incorporates core workout routines to help increase your fitness levels.
Yoga has the added benefit of calming our busy minds and yoga has been proven to relieve and aid the symptoms of many modern conditions such as Stress, Muscle tension, PMS, Sciatica, Asthma, Sports injuries, Neck Problems, Allergies, Back Pain, High blood pressure and many other conditions.
About The Yoga Class
- The class is a General level / Beginner Friendly
- Booking Essential
- Studio @ 4 Lansdowne Crescent – Map Here
Questions and Answers
- How do I book into class? – See below.
- What should I wear? – Loose fitting clothes, as per gym or a jog.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yes (Mats can be supplied for free or purchased at the studio for £20)
- What is the cost? – £12 / £10
- Do I need footwear? – Yoga is practised barefoot.