Meditation classes Glasgow
Meditation Classes in GlasgowMeditation is an integral part of the system of yoga with many physical, emotional and psychological benefits. Pól began a daily practice of meditation in the summer of 2007 after he attended a 10 day silent meditation retreat at a centre in Hertfordshire. Over the following years, he returned back to the centre to complete a total of three 10 day silent retreats. This helped him attain a deeper understanding and practice of meditation. With his combined comprehension of yoga, pranayama and meditation, Pól created a simple format to instruct meditation providing the greatest gains for his students. He offers a fusion of simple meditation techniques, breathing exercises (pranayama), guided visualisation, imagery and relaxation techniques. The Friday meditation classes alternate each week between the Shamanic Savasana & Meditation class. The following Friday Meditation is the Hypno-Healing & Meditation class which is also suitable for all. The classes use simple breathing and body relaxation techniques to bring you to a heightened state of concentration and focused attention. You will find yourself being guided to a deeply relaxing place where you will use the power of suggestion to help you create positive change. Both classes are designed to help you release stress, anxiety and fatigue and will leave you feeling energised for your weekend. Meditation is unique to the individual. It is subjective and experiential. By attending a meditation class, you will learn a variety of simple techniques to help you on your meditation journey. Meditation is well researched and its benefits scientifically evidence based. Below are a few examples of the benefits of meditation.
The benefits of Meditation.
- Meditation can reduce anxiety & stress
- Improves sleep
- Increases attention
- Meditation reduces mental disturbances
- It can help control pain
- Promotes emotional health and wellbeing
- Help control high blood pressure
- Brings calmness to the mind
- Increases focus and attention
- Meditation improves cognition
Questions & Answers.
- I have no experience of Meditation. Can I join a class? – Yes, they are suitable for all
- How can I book into the Meditation Class? – Book Here
- When are the Meditation Classes? – Every Friday.
- What time are the classes? – 6:00pm-7:00pm
- What is the address? – 4 Lansdowne Crescent: Map Here
- How much do they cost? – £12 / £10
- Is this class suitable for Beginners? – Yes