Complete Beginners' Yoga
In the Complete Beginners’ Yoga Class you will learn yoga poses for complete beginners – standing, seated, twists & Sun Salutation. In addition, you will learn simple breath awareness practices to cultivate mindfulness and experience guided relaxation for deep rest.
The Complete Beginners Yoga class runs on Tuesdays from 8pm – 9pm.
The class is taught by Paula, the owner of Yoga Meditation Healing and a Senior Yoga Teacher with 13 years of experience teaching yoga for complete beginners. Paula teaches from a functional & accessible approach ensuring participation for every body. No matter your age, body type or ability, Paula will adapt the class to insure that all participants gain the full benefits from the complete beginners yoga course. The course is set at a very gentle level to insure you remain within a comfortable limit.
The Many Benefits of Yoga
Questions and Answers
- How do I book into the Class? – Book Here
- What should I wear? – Loose fitting clothes, as per gym or a jog.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yes (Mats can be supplied for free or purchased at the studio for £20)
- What is the cost? – £13 /£10
- Do I need footwear? – Yoga is practised barefoot.