Workplace Wellbeing Glasgow.
We create bespoke Yoga, Mindfulness and Well-being classes and sessions throughout the Glasgow city wide area, for your office, business, charity or place of learning. We have been working with leading Corporations, Local businesses, Government agencies, Universities, Charities, Schools and Counselling organisations since 2008, bringing a wealth of knowledge to your workplace, helping your staff to alleviate the increasing stresses in their working day. The techniques are simple, yet effective. The ongoing feedback is always positive – The staff Love our Workplace Well-being sessions!
Support the well-being of your employees and colleagues by offering yoga and well-being classes in the workplace or online. These classes can be scheduled during office hours, at lunchtimes or after work. We offer classes, events and workshops. Choose from a Sound bath to a Gentle Beginner Friendly Yoga class. Tai Chi, Relaxation Therapy and much more. You choose the length of the class – Our experience has shown that a class lasting between 30 – 40 minutes is perfect. Or if you prefer, an hour long class can be designed for your staffs needs.
We will work in collaboration with you to design a tailor-made class to meet the needs of all your staff. No matter what age or ability.
- Simple & Easy Yoga Classes that benefit office workers
- Sound Baths for deep relaxation
- Well-being Classes
- Body & Mind Relaxation Classes
- Guided Relaxation Classes
- Stress Management Classes
- Relaxation Therapy
- Improves Overall Health and Well-being
- Helps to Manage Stress and Anxiety
- Increases Energy Levels and Productivity
- Decreases Fatigue
- Improves Posture
- Helps relieve repetitive strain
- Improves Morale
- Increases Motivation and Creativity
We have worked with the following organisations.
- Bearsden Academy
- Beatson Cancer Charity
- Citizens Advice Bureau – Glasgow North West
- Clydebank College
- COSCA – Counselling & Psychotherapy in Scotland
- Equator Agency
- Girlguiding Scotland
- Glasgow City Council
- Haghill Park Primary School
- Hilton Glasgow
- Maggie’s Cancer Care Glasgow
- Student Loans Company Glasgow
- Unite Student Accommodation
- University of Glasgow
- University of Stirling
- Whitehill Secondary School
- Whiteinch Primary School