Over 60’s Yoga.
“Yoga for the Young at Heart”
The over 60’s yoga class is open to any person aged 60+ who wish to maintain a gentle but sustained physical practice or who would like to start a yoga practice which allows for various levels of ability. Yoga offers great benefits for health and well-being at all stages of life, and a regular practice has been reported to increase energy levels and bring ease from various symptoms of physical discomfort such as arthritis, back pain, neck strain, sciatica, asthma, diabetes, sleeplessness or restlessness, to list but a few. Contrary to common misconception, there is no need to be flexible to start a practice because yoga enhances flexibility, an important benefit as we grow older.
The Over 60’s Yoga Class is held every Tuesday morning from 10am – 11:15am. The class is suitable for complete Beginners or those seeking a gentle, easy level yoga practice.
The Over 60’s class is designed to be adaptable to all levels of physical ability. It can be done seated on the floor or on a chair, whichever suits you. The exercises aim to build strength and to enhance flexibility and endurance. Structured around a gentle flow that helps alleviate stiffness and tension in the body. The Over 60’s Yoga class introduces techniques incorporating breath work, guided relaxation and mindful movement.
About This Class.
“Yoga – Keep your Heart Healthy”
- Class open to all aged Sixty plus
- Complete Beginners welcome
- Mixed Class – Suitable for all
- Helps Relaxation, improves sleep
- Slowly releases muscle and joint stiffness
- Helps to Release Stress
- Helps High blood pressure
- Lansdowne Crescent Studio – Map Here:
- Beneficial for those with Arthritis
- Relieves Sciatica
- Helps with Neck and Back Problems
- Yoga strengthens the Skeletal system
- Helpful for Osteoporosis
- Aids relaxation
- Suitable for individuals of all ages 60+
- Class includes Yoga Therapy Inspired Applications
Questions and Answers.
- How do I book a Yoga class? – Book Here:
- What should I wear? – Wear loose fitting comfortable clothes.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yes, However mats are supplied free of charge.
- What is the cost per class? – Classes are £10 each.
- Do I need Footwear? – No, Classes practiced bare foot.
- For further information – Enquire here:
Yoga Meditation Healing in Media – Over 60’s Class – Here: