Beginners Yoga Classes.
Booking into a Beginners Yoga class is the first important step to help you learn a few simple things that will give you the confidence to participate in a group class. All the Beginners classes held at Yoga Meditation Healing proceed through a few simple and easy core steps which will help build your confidence within a Yoga class, bringing strength and flexibility and Quickly Toning your body. The classes are friendly, are held in the West end of Glasgow and are more than suitable for those who are even Complete beginners, which is an important factor, as it can be quite intimidating for an Absolute beginner to enter a Yoga class with more experienced Yoga students.
Yoga Meditation Healing offer Three levels of Beginners classes:
1. Complete Beginners Yoga Level I.
The Complete Beginners is exactly that – A Yoga class that will suit anyone who has never attended Yoga, or those who know absolutely nothing about a Yoga practice. The complete beginners class is a friendly class designed to give you the experience and knowledge to continue with a steady and confident weekly practice. Read more here…
2. Beginners Yoga Level II.
The Beginners Level II Class is designed for those who have completed the Complete beginners level I Yoga course or for those who have taken a break from yoga and are looking to return to a gentle weekly class. The classes continue to work on beginner asanas in more.. Read more here…
3. University Student Beginners 20% Discount.
University students are increasingly under more pressure and experience greater levels of stress during their stay at College. Yoga is a fantastic way to Cross-Train and release stress. Yoga Meditation Healing offer a 20% Discount to all University students at our Yoga & Meditation Classes… Read more here…
An added benefit when attending the beginners yoga classes held by Yoga Meditation Healing is that there will be other Beginners of varying levels within the class, who have from a few weeks, to a few months experience. This is helpful to a beginner as you will not need to worry about being out of your depth, yet the class can still flow. Much better to know that you will be joining a group of people with the same level of experience, as being a Beginner, it is important to feel confident that you will be sharing the class with students of a similar level. Once you have joined the Beginners Yoga Class it takes 3 – 6 weeks to feel the real benefits of your practice – well worth your effort.
Yoga is a fantastic way of Quickly and Gently Toning your body, and has the added benefit of calming our busy minds. Yoga has been proven to relieve and aid the symptoms of many modern conditions such as Stress, Muscle tension, PMS, Sciatica, Asthma, Sports injuries, Neck Problems, Allergies, Back Pain, High blood pressure and many other conditions.
Enquire here to – Book Your First Beginners Yoga Class:
- Variety of Beginners Classes Suiting varied experience:
- From a Complete beginner to Advanced Beginners.
- Suitable for those who have taken a break and wish a refresher.
- Yoga mats provided free of charge.
- Classes every Tuesday & Wednesday – View List of Beginners Classes:
- Yoga Complements Sports like Running, Climbing, Snowboarding, Skiing etc.
- Beginners of all ages welcome.
- Helps with Weight Loss – Quickly Toning your body.
- Mixed Class – Suitable for Men and Women.
- Enquire here for details of – Beginners Yoga Workshops:
- Open to all levels of Fitness.
- Yoga Can help improve confidence.
- Helps to gently open and release stiffness from the body.
- For full details of class Times etc see – Class Time-Table:
- Yoga can offer relief from PMS.
- Excellent for relieving Stress from a busy working week.
- Central West End Studio – Directions to Lansdowne Crescent:
- Yoga Complements many sports and can enhance your ability.
- Helpful for many health problems.
- Reviews / Testimonials for Yoga Classes:
Questions and Answers.
- How do I book a Yoga class? – Book your Space Here:
- What should I wear? – Comfortable clothes, as per Gym, jog etc.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yoga mats are provided free of charge.
- What is the cost per class? - Classes are £8 each. Students £6 – 20% Discount.
- Do I need footwear? – No, yoga is practiced bare foot.
- Can I attend class if I’m Pregnant? – No. However after the 16th week you can seek a class.
If you or a group of friends are looking to set up the following in your Area:
- Private 1-2-1 Yoga sessions.
- Private Yoga classes for groups.
- A Beginners Yoga Workshop.
- Community Yoga Classes.
- Beginners Yoga Classes.
- Yoga Classes for Mums.
- Lunchtime Yoga Classes at your Work.
- Meditation Classes.
- Relaxation, Stress Management classes.
- Weekend Workshops or Retreats.
- Or you have any enquiry regarding Yoga.
And are looking for a Yoga Teacher -