Attendance, Safety & Wellbeing
For those students who are ready to return to the studio, we will be here to welcome you and for those who are not ready: you can take your favourite classes from the comfort of your own home via our live stream/online schedule.
We provide enhanced hygiene measures, fresh air ventilation and distancing of yoga mats in the studio.
Please note the following:
- Pre-Booking and Pre-Payment is required.
- Attend class only if you are well and have no coronavirus symptoms within the last 14 days.
- Where possible, please arrived dressed and ready for class.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Consider an extra layer as window vents are open during class.
- Please refrain from using perfumes and body sprays.
- Please bring your own clean yoga mat & any props e.g., block, blanket, pillow.
- Please arrive no earlier than ten minutes before class begins.
- Wall mounted hand sanitisers are provided for you to use before and after class.
- Please remove shoes before going into the studio.
- No phones or bags permitted in studio – please leave in the hall with phones on silent.
- Place your yoga mat on floor on top of the markers which are distanced from one another.
- The studio, hall, facilities and touch points are cleaned before and after your class.
Please contact us using the Contact Us form if you have any questions.