Meditation Workshops in Glasgow
Meditation Workshops – Coming Autumn 2022
Meditation is unique to the individual. It is subjective and experiential. By attending a meditation class, you will learn a variety of simple techniques to help you on your meditation journey.
Meditation is well researched and its benefits scientifically evidence based. Below are a few examples of the benefits of meditation.
The benefits of Meditation.
- Meditation can reduce anxiety & stress
- Helps release deep physical
- Improves sleep
- Increases attention
- Meditation reduces mental disturbances
- It can help control pain
- Promotes emotional health and wellbeing
- Help control high blood pressure
- Brings calmness to the mind
- Increases focus and attention
- Meditation improves cognition
Questions & Answers.
- I have no experience of Meditation. Can I join a Workshop? – Yes, it is suitable for all
- How can I book into the Meditation Workshop? – Book Here
- When is the Meditation Workshop? – One Sunday per month
- What time is the Workshop? – 1:00-3:30pm
- Where is it held? – At our Lansdowne Crescent Studio: Map Here
- How much does it cost? – £25
- Is this class suitable for Beginners? – Yes
Meditation Research Links & Benefits.
Below is an in depth resource to research on the many benefits of practicing meditation.