Sunday Vinyasa Yoga.
The Sunday Vinyasa Yoga class is a general level Vinyasa yoga class. It is suitable for those with a weekly practice or for students who have attended a Complete Beginners yoga course. Vinyasa yoga creates heat using a flowing yoga sequence which generates an internal heat to slowly open the body. It includes core building sequences and general level yoga poses which will help you to work into deeper stretches over the weeks. We offer these weekend classes for those individuals who may find it difficult to attend our weekday evening classes.
The class is also an ideal environment for people to release stress brought about from either a busy working week or modern family life.
About The Class:
- Time: Sunday Class 11am – 12:15pm.
- Level: General.
- Suits: Various Levels.
- Preparation: Arrive 10 mins before class.
- Time-Table: Full Time-Table Here:
- Includes: Core & Back strengthening sequences.
- Supplied: Yoga mats free of charge.
- Venue: Lansdowne Cres – Studio Directions:
- Mixed Classes: Suitable for Men and Women.
Questions and Answers.
- How do I book a Yoga class? – Book in Here:
- What should I wear? – Comfortable clothes, as per gym etc.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yoga mats provided free of charge.
- What is the cost per class? – £10 Drop-in. Students £8 – 20% Discount.
- Do I need footwear? – No, yoga is practiced barefoot.