Private One to One Yoga Lessons Glasgow.
Yoga Meditation Healing offer Private One to One Yoga lessons for Everyone; of all abilities, be that a complete beginner or those who are already well versed with the practice of yoga, but who are now seeking a much more personal and individual experience with the many facets and styles of Yoga.
We will guarantee to:
- Focus the private 121 session on your particular needs.
- Work in areas that you wish to explore deeper.
- Develop a personal routine to Tone Your body.
- Incorporate postures, breath-work and meditative aspects of yoga.
- Design a practice tailored to your lifestyle.
- We can teach you a posture or routine you would like to learn.
- Use the natural and therapeutic sides of Yoga for your well-being.
- Incorporate Stress Management and Relaxation techniques.
Central West End Location:
- Based in West End of Glasgow – Lansdowne Crescent.
- Modern newly renovated Basement Studio.
- All yoga mats, equipment supplied free of charge.
- Kelvinbridge Underground – 2 Min walk to our Studio.
- Parking outside of Studio.
- Ladies & Gents changing areas.
- Fully insured and Professionally Qualified Teachers.
• Professionally Qualified & insured Teachers •
Paula trained and studied to become a Yoga Teacher at Chill Out Yoga in Scotland. Since qualifying, she mainly teaches Hatha, Yin & Vinyasa Yoga and takes various beginner level and general level classes, holding a firm belief that yoga is for everybody. Paula has a long-held interest in the therapeutic benefits of yoga and in a holistic approach to Health and Well-being.
Questions & Answers:
- How do I book a Session? – Book your Private 121 Here :
- What should I wear? – Wear loose fitting comfortable clothes, as per the gym.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yoga mats and props are provided free of charge.
- What is the cost per session? – They cost £49.
- How long does the session last? – 60 minutes.