Yinyasa Yoga Class.
Yinyasa is a fusion of the passive style of Yin Yoga with the dynamic yang style of Vinyasa.
This Yinyasa weekly class will begin with a breath-awareness meditation before flowing into a Yin Yoga sequence; holding passive yin poses for a few minutes to target the spine, hips and shoulders. We will slowly and mindfully work into our fasciae to aid the mobility and health our joints and connective tissues. The Yin sequence will gently open your body and encourage your energy to flow. The Yin will be followed by a breath-centred Vinyasa flow to strengthen and energize the mind and body. We will end class with a guided deep relaxation session of Yoga Nidra. This carefully designed and balanced Yin and Yang flow is a deeply nurturing practice which will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated and ready for your weekend!
The class is suitable for all levels of practice and is beginner friendly.
This Yinyasa Class runs on Thursdays from 7:45pm to 9pm – 75 minutes of self-care!
To reserve a space at class: Book in Here:
About This Class:
- Level: All levels.
- Suits: Every Body.
- Time: Thursday 7:45pm – 9:00pm – View Time-Table Here:
- Includes: Yin Yoga poses, Vinyasa Flow & Relaxation.
- Supplied: Yoga mats, blocks, props free of charge.
- Venue: Lansdowne Cres – Studio Directions:
- Mixed Class: Suitable for Men and Women of all ages.
Questions and Answers.
- How do I book a Yoga class? – Book your Space Here:
- What should I wear? – Comfortable clothes, as per gym etc.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yoga mats are provided free of charge
- What is the cost per class? – £10 each. Students £8 – 20% Discount.
- Do I need footwear? – The class is practised barefoot.
- Can I attend if I’m Pregnant? – No, we have a Sunday 9:30am pregnancy yoga class.