Vinyasa Yoga Glasgow.
This Vinyasa Yoga Class is suitable for those who have a general experience of yoga, or for those who are returning after taking a break. The Vinyasa Yoga class offers various layers for more of the challenging postures to create a safe space for a diversity of levels. The Vinyasa Yoga class will suit those who are looking to take their practice to the next level. Understanding that our yoga practice changes day to day depending on our busy schedules and energy levels, this class provides the opportunity for you to adjust the intensity by choosing which yoga posture and variation suits you best. The class incorporates Core sequences to help Tone your Body and Vinyasa Krama Routines to improve Flexibility and Strength.
Using the breath to guide the body, this class combines strength, balance and flexibility for an energizing full-body workout. It incorporates deep stretches which are beneficial for all sports, and to ease the tension that the body carries on a daily basis. It also covers breathing techniques, and combines core cultivation and strength for arm balances and inversions. This class inspires for exploration within the mind, body and spirit with dynamic sequences that link breath and movement, building internal heat that opens the physical body for transformation and stillness in the mind.
About this Class:
- Builds Core Strength & Body Tone.
- Class Every Monday at 6pm -7:30pm.
- Suitable for those with a General yoga practice.
- Increases Flexibility & Stamina.
- Combines Strength, balance and flexibility.
- Various yoga postures with their variations.
- West End Studio – Directions to Lansdowne Yoga Studio:
- Mixed Class – Suitable for Men and Women.
- Incorporates Vinyasa Krama Yoga Sequences.
Questions and Answers.
- How do I book a Yoga class? – Book your Space Here:
- What should I wear? – Comfortable clothes, as per Gym, jog etc.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yoga mats are provided free of charge.
- What is the cost per class? – Classes are £10 each. Students £8 – 20% Discount.
- Do I need footwear? – No, yoga is practiced bare foot.
- Can I attend class if I’m Pregnant? – No. We have a 9:30am Sunday Pregnancy Class.