Pranayama, Meditation Lunchtime Class.
Pranayama is the practice of breathing. We focus our thoughts on changing what is usually an automatic process by bringing the breath to the forefront of consciousness. When the mind is occupied with controlling the breath, all other thought processes cease. This peace of mind has deep relaxing effects on the mind and body. You have the opportunity to release any habitual tension that is present in your mind, body or emotional being. The Pranayama and Meditation Class is taught by Michele.
The class is suitable for all levels of practice and is beginner friendly.
This Pranayama, Meditation Class runs on Tuesdays from 12:30pm to 1:30pm – 60 minutes of self-care!
To reserve a space at class: Book in Here:
About This Class:
- Level: All levels.
- Suits: Every Body.
- Time: Tuesday 12:30pm – 1:30pm – View Time-Table Here:
- Includes: Pranayama (Breathwork), Meditation Techniques.
- Supplied: Yoga mats, blocks, props free of charge.
- Venue: Lansdowne Cres – Studio Directions:
- Mixed Class: Suitable for Men and Women of all ages.
Questions and Answers.
- How do I book a Yoga class? – Book your Space Here:
- What should I wear? – Comfortable clothes, as per gym etc.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yoga mats are provided free of charge
- What is the cost per class? – £7 each.
- Do I need footwear? – The class is practised barefoot.
- Can I attend if I’m Pregnant? – We have a Sunday 9:30am pregnancy yoga class.