Prana Vashya Yoga
The Prana Vashya Yoga class is 90 minutes of a vinyasa-based sequence which will leave your body feeling rejuvenated, challenged and clear minded. It is a moving meditation; the benefits of which will manifest in your day to day life as you become more focused and unbounded in motion as well as thought.
Prana Vashya means to channel intention through breath control. By willfully regulating the breath, the mind is calmed leaving the body free to mirror the breath’s flow. The sequence was developed by Yogacharya Vinay Kumar, Mysore,India who says “Prana Vashya follows the breath instead of following movement and maintains the rhythm of the breath throughout the practice.Through breath control, Prana Vashya keeps the attention fixed on the asanas, not allowing the mind to wander.”
There are many physical and psychological benefits to practicing this physically challenging sequence including a greater awareness of your body and its functions, greater vitality and energy along with becoming more flexible and strong. To fully benefit from the sequence a level of dedication to the practice is required.
The sequence is taught by Michele on Mondays and Fridays from 7:00 am to 8:30 am.
To reserve a space at class: Book in Here:
About This Class:
- Level: All levels.
- Suits: Every Body.
- Time: Monday & Friday 7:00am – 8:30am – View Time-Table Here:
- Includes: Prana Vashya Yoga, Pranayama & Meditation.
- Supplied: Yoga mats, blocks, props supplied free of charge.
- Venue: Lansdowne Cres – Studio Directions:
- Mixed Class: Suitable for Men and Women of all ages.
Questions and Answers.
- How do I book a Yoga class? – Book your Space Here:
- What should I wear? – Comfortable clothes, as per gym etc.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yoga mats are provided free of charge
- What is the cost per class? – £8 each.
- Do I need footwear? – This class is practiced barefoot.
- Can I attend if I’m Pregnant? – No, we have a Sunday 9:30am pregnancy yoga class.