Lunchtime Yoga Classes Glasgow.
Lunchtime breaks are precious, a time to unwind and relax after our busy mornings work. A new way to enjoy this important time of your working day is with exercise and relaxation. It is well known that yoga releases stress and tension, whilst toning the body and bringing balance to the mind. Yoga during your Lunchtime Break is a fantastic way to generate a quick, effective and beneficial workout for your body, whilst also helping to unwind and relax your mind. The De-stressing and Therapeutic capability of Yoga can never be underestimated, and in our current world of the Credit Crunch, ever increasing work loads, we should all be seeking to release the harmful, unwanted effects of stress from our lives.
As the old saying goes – “Our Health is Our Wealth”.
Lunchtime Yoga Classes Monday, Wednesday & Thursday.
- Suitable for Men and Women of all ages.
- Beginners Welcome.
- Yoga Mats provided Free of charge.
- Time: 12:30pm – 1:30pm Monday, Wednesday & Thursday.
- Cost: £8 – Drop-in.
- Stress Management Techniques incorporated within Class.
- Book into a – Lunch Time Yoga Class:
- Class lasts for 60 Minutes – Suiting your lunchtime break.
- Class suitable for all levels of experience.
- Relaxation Techniques incorporated within Class.
- Central West end Yoga Studio – Directions: Yoga Meditation Healing: