Morning Yoga Glasgow.
Special Offer: Student Monthly Pass Only £30! – Tuesday – Thursday 8:30am Classes.
Morning Yoga Glasgow – We offer various Morning yoga classes each week. Weekdays Tuesday to Thursday from 8:30am – 9:45am. These classes are popular with University Students.
All the morning yoga classes are designed with you in mind, helping you to Energise the start to your day. The morning yoga classes are open to all levels and ages, including Beginners and are structured around various styles of yoga.
Tuesdays – Thursdays : 8:30am – 9:45am Morning Yoga Classes.
The Tuesday to Thursday 8:30am Morning classes are a mixture of Hatha Vinyasa and Ashtanga yoga sequences – Vinyasa being an integral component of the practice.
Some simple Pranayama (Breath work) and meditative sequences are also incorporated within the class routines in order to explore other areas of yoga.
Beginners are Welcome – Full instruction is given to new students so that they can quickly settle into the flow of these classes.
About the Classes:
- A fantastic way to kick start your day.
- Weekday Morning classes: Discounted for Students to £5!
- Suitable for all levels and ages.
- For all class listings – View Time-Table Here:
- Yoga complements many Sports, Enhancing your Ability.
- Mixed Class – Suitable for Men and Women.
- Studio located near Kelvinbridge – Directions to Studio:
- Yoga Mats Supplied Free of Charge.
- Beginners Welcome.
Questions and Answers:
- How do I book a Yoga class? – Book in Here:
- What should I wear? – Comfortable fitting clothes.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yoga mats are provided free of charge.
- What is the cost per class? – View Class Prices Here:
- Do I need footwear? – No, yoga is practiced bare foot.