Hatha Vinyasa Yoga Glasgow.
This Hatha Vinyasa class is designed to create a positive physical workout by fusing a combination of dynamic yoga sequences with an older style of yoga known as Vinyasa Krama – as taught by Tirumalai Krishnamacharya. The class generates a deep sweat. Drink water in preparation before attending the class. Yoga is designed to strengthen your body and improve flexibility in preparation for its more challenging and physical routines. Increased flexibility is a benefit which comes with a regular practice, but it is not yoga’s primary goal. If you Run, Cycle, Climb or Workout, this class will help you increase your Stamina, Physically and Mentally.
What can I expect within the Hatha Vinyasa Class?
The class has similar elements to many other styles of yoga. However, due to the extensive sequences and sub routines within the Vinyasa Krama style of yoga, we can set aside a section of the class each week to work on these variations. This changing format lets you experience the wider system available within yoga and we are no longer restricted by set sequences.
Although some of the Vinyasa routines seem simple, they are actually designed to increase Your Flexibility and Core Strength in a very gradual and subtle way, and help you to move forward, step by step, towards more advanced routines and postures. This class is a Level 4 – intermediate class, however if you are looking to try and take your practice to the next level contact us to join in.
To join the class: Book in Here:
About these Classes:
- Vinyasa Yoga: Is a great way to exercise Your body.
- Suits: Intermediate practitioners.
- Day: Thursday Night 6-7:30pm.
- Helps: To Strengthen Your Body.
- Mixed Class: Suitable for Men and Women.
- Includes: Core & Muscle Toning routines.
- Venue: Lansdowne Cres – Studio Directions:
- Vinyasa Krama Yoga: Builds Stamina & Flexibility.
- Complements: Many Sports, Enhancing your Ability.
Questions and Answers:
- How do I book a Yoga class? – Book in Here:
- What should I wear? – Comfortable clothes, as per Gym etc.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yoga mats are provided free of charge.
- What is the cost per class? – £10 each. Students £8 – 20% Discount.
- Do I need footwear? – Yoga is practiced bare foot.