Beginners Vinyasa Yoga.
Get Fit – Feel Good – Beginners Vinyasa Yoga.
The Vinyasa style of yoga has a proven track record of benefiting the body and mind. Vinyasa Yoga is considered a functional exercise as it works your entire body and when you work all the body parts in conjunction with all the body systems you burn more calories. As Vinyasa Yoga is renowned for being a demanding practice, we are offering something many are seeking in the current Yoga scene –
A Beginners Vinyasa Yoga Class!
Why Choose The Beginners Vinyasa Yoga Class?
The Beginners Vinyasa Yoga class is at a more accessible level and whilst retaining that element of heat and dynamism within the class you will feel more at ease knowing that the class is set at a beginners level, but you won’t miss that all important workout. So our Beginners Vinyasa yoga will still generate heat within your body with modified dynamic vinyasa and ashstanga vinyasa yoga sequences, and help introduce you to Vinyasa over the weeks and months.
The class is led by Pol who is a classically trained and advanced Ashtanga vinyasa yoga instructor, with many years of experience in teaching a wide spectrum of classes from Beginners level to more advanced classes. He fuses Vinyasa Krama yoga within his classes, which is a effective system within yoga which opens up the more dynamic yoga sequences to beginners.
Yoga is receiving ever more media coverage on its many scientifically proven benefits.
Vinyasa yoga has been shown to:
- Burn Calories: – 45 minutes of Vinyasa yoga burns approximately 415 Calories, compared to 314 Calories burned over a 45 minute Jog.
- Improved Strength and Energy: – Vinyasa Yoga styles like Ashtanga Vinyasa with regular practice maintain a strong and flexible body.
- Increases Flexibility: – As you progress through a weekly practice you will notice the gradual improvement in your flexibility, a benefit that helps prevent injury in activities like Running, Gym workouts.
- Cardiovascular Conditioning: – In 2014 the International Journal of Yoga published a study that showed the practice of vinyasa yoga improved their cardiovascular health.
- Improves Sleep: – Research published in The Yoga Journal in 2011 showing improved sleep due to stress being mitigated.
- Decreases Stress, Anxiety and Depression: – A study published in 2010 in Behavioral Modification showed that the practice of yoga had an overall positive response when they began practicing yoga.
The Beginners Vinyasa Yoga practice is structured to generate a deep heat within the body by utilising a fusion of flowing vinyasa movements, static Hatha Yoga poses, all in conjunction with breath techniques. This inner heat helps to remove toxins from the physical system. As the class progresses it will also include cross training sequences to build core strength, so this is your chance to try vinyasa yoga, but at a gentler and easier level.
Special Beginners Vinyasa Class Offer!
Student offer: 4 x Week Block Now Only £28 – Monday 7:45pm Class Only.
Employed offer: 4 x Week Block Now Only £32 – Monday 7:45pm Class Only.
About The Classes:
- Time: Monday 7:45pm – 9pm.
- Level: Beginners Level II.
- Style: Vinyasa and Ashstanga Vinyasa.
- Preparation: Drink water before class.
- Time-Table: View Time-Table Here:
- Includes: Vinyasa yoga & Cross training routines.
- Supplied: Yoga mats free of charge.
- Venue: Lansdowne Cres – Studio Directions:
- Mixed Classes: Suitable for Men and Women.
Questions and Answers.
- How do I book a Yoga class? – Book in Here:
- What should I wear? – Comfortable clothes, as per gym etc.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yoga mats provided free of charge.
- What is the cost per class? – £10 Drop-in. Students £8 – 20% Discount.
- Do I need footwear? – No, yoga is practiced barefoot.