Attendance, Safety & Wellbeing
For those students who are ready to return to the studio, we will be here to welcome you and for those who are not ready, you can take your favourite classes from the comfort of your own home via our live stream/online schedule.
We are following government guidelines with enhanced hygiene measures, fresh air ventilation and distancing and therefore we have reduced capacity. Please note the following:
- Pre-Booking and Pre-Payment is required.
- Attend class only if you are well and have no coronavirus symptoms within the last 14 days.
- Please arrive ready & dressed for class as changing area is closed but toilets open.
- Bring your own water & water bottle. Please note the kitchen area is closed.
- Consider an extra layer as windows are open during class
- Please bring your own clean yoga mat & props e.g block, blanket, pillow.
- Please arrive no earlier than ten minutes before class begins.
- Follow social distancing in the building & studio.
- Wall mounted hand sanitisers are provided for you to use before and after class.
- Follow the one way system signage into the studio.
- Please remove shoes before going into the studio. No phones or bags permitted in studio – please leave in the hall.
- Place your clean yoga mat on floor on top of markers which are one metre apart from one another.
- It may be the case that your yoga class is also being live-streamed. You will not be on camera during your yoga practice.
- Please wear a face covering (unless exempt) in all communal spaces. It is not a requirement to wear your face covering when practising yoga.
- The studio, hall, facilities and touch points are cleaned before and after your class.
Please contact us using the Contact Us form if you have any questions.