Yoga Classes Hyndland.
The Hyndland Class is an Energising and Restorative style of Yoga. Held every Tuesday night in Broomhill Primary School, it is suitable for Everyone – From Beginners to those with a general level of experience. It is a class where a beginner can feel more than comfortable as the Yoga teacher gives full instruction to anyone new to yoga. As the ability and age of those within the class is varied, everyone can choose the pace and level at which they feel comfortable with, and thereby work to bring the individual results they seek. Whether that be increasing their flexibility, Toning their body or just having a good old fashioned workout – You can choose. Yet it will also challenge those who are looking for an energetic workout as the class includes the Dynamic Sun Salutation routine.
The class style is Hatha yoga, it will include Meditative and Restorative aspects of yoga, including a fusion of body toning routines to give you a complete and revitalising exercise experience. The Hyndland Tuesday night class has turned out to be a very popular and Enjoyable, Relaxing and stress releasing style of class, with a very friendly community feel to it. Yoga has been shown to Enhance many other Sports such as Jogging, Cycling, Tennis & Skiing as it it increases focus and your core strength, whilst opening and stretching every muscle in your body.
As part of a Weight loss program Yoga can help improve your determination, whilst burning up those calories. But even if you have been living a more sedentary life, and are now looking to bring a spring back into your feet, and recover that more youthful approach to life, then this class will have something to offer you. Anyone who has lost flexibility will be glad to know that the class includes Gentle Yoga Therapy techniques which help to open and Tone your body. The class finishes with a Deeply Relaxing and Restorative sequence helping you to Unwind and De-Stress from a busy day.
So make that change and – Book in Here:
About Yoga & This Class:
- Beginners Welcome.
- Helps with Weight Loss, Toning your body.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Mixed Class – Suitable for Men and Women.
- Every Tuesday Night – 7 – 8pm : Class Time-Table:
- Yoga is a Deeply Restorative and Therapeutic system.
- Booking Required.
- Class includes invigorating Hatha Style Sun Salutation routine.
- Helps to Release Stress and Relax your Body and Mind.
- Gentle Yoga Postures – Helping to increase flexibility.
- Meditative elements of The Yoga practice helps to focus concentration.
- Yoga can be used as part of a Holistic Treatment for Weight Loss.
- Location – Broomhill Primary School – See Map Below.
- Yoga is Beneficial for Runners:
- Yoga complements many Sports, Enhancing your Ability.
Questions and Answers:
- How do I book a Yoga class? – Book in Here:
- What should I wear? – Wear comfortable clothes, as per Gym or a jog.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yes, bring a yoga mat with you.
- What is the cost per class? – Classes cost £50 for a 8 x Week Block or £8 per class drop-in.
- Do I need footwear? – Class is practiced bare foot.
- What time is Class? – From 7pm – 8pm.
Hyndland Yoga Class Venue.
View Larger Map
Broomhill Primary School : -Edgehill Rd, Glasgow G11 7EE.