High Intensity Interval Training – HIIT-Yoga.
The class blends yoga poses and flow sequences with a HIIT tempo and focuses on strength and stamina. We build muscle, burn calories, improve our metabolism and cardiovascular system while keeping our heart and mind in great shape. HIIT involves giving an all-out effort of intense exercise for a short time, followed by a brief rest period. HIIT is performed at an intensity you can’t sustain for long, and time is taken to recover, so you are able to do it again and again and again!
After 30 minutes of working the body with HITT Yoga the remainder of our time is taken to breath, relax the body and stretch out the muscles used. Beginner friendly and all levels of fitness and yoga practice welcome.
- Time: 17:45 – 19:00pm – View TimeTable:
- Level: General.
- Suits: Those seeking a workout.
- Preparation: Drink water before class.
- Includes: High Intensity Interval training.
- Supplied: Yoga mats free of charge.
- Mixed Class: Suitable for Men and Women.
- Venue: Lansdowne Cres – Studio Directions:
Questions and Answers.
- How do I book a Yoga class? – Book your Space Here:
- What should I wear? – Comfortable clothes, as per gym etc.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yoga mats provided free of charge.
- What is the cost per class? – £10 each. Students £8 – 20% Discount.
- Do I need footwear? – No, yoga is practiced barefoot.