Kids Yoga Classes Glasgow.
Friendly Beginners Level Classes for Kids.
What is the format of the Kids Yoga class? The Kids Yoga class is taught in a fun and engaging way. Simple stretching exercises, a variety of easy yoga postures, breath-work and relaxation techniques are all incorporated within the kids yoga classes. They are encouraged to interact within the class – helping each other out. The central Glasgow west end yoga studio is clean and bright, having a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Finally, for your own peace of mind, the yoga teacher is fully insured.
Booking is Essential.
- Book your child’s – First Class – Here:
- Yoga Mats provided free of charge.
- Class every Monday – 4pm – 4:55pm.
- Fully insured Yoga Teacher.
- Mixed Class – Suitable for Boys and Girls.
- Yoga Benefits: See online here – Yoga Benefits for Kids – BBC On-Line:
- Kids Yoga class Suitable for children Aged 6 – 12.
- Builds confidence in young children.
- Yoga Studio located in West End – Directions to Yoga Studio:
- Helps improve concentration.
- Suitable for Beginners and all abilities.
- Class costs £7.
Questions and Answers.
- How do I book a class? – Book a Kids Yoga Class Here:
- What should they wear? – Loose fitting clothes, as per school Gym.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yoga mats are provided free of charge.
- Cost per class? – Classes are £6 each – Drop-in basis.