Kids Yoga Classes Glasgow.
Kids Yoga is a fun way to introduce Children to Yoga’s calming and meditative aspects. Recent studies have shown that Children who practice Yoga benefit hugely, in both mental and physical ways. In ancient times children where introduced to yoga at a very early age, this wisdom seems to be returning as parents see the immediate benefits of their children attending kids yoga classes. The children’s yoga class consists of easy yoga postures and simple meditative techniques, like sitting still in easy an meditation pose, for a short period of time. This helps develop a deeper level of self awareness and confidence within the child. The Yoga class is taught in a fun and engaging way, yet still holds to the yoga principle of mutual respect.
Friendly Beginners Level Classes for Kids.
What is the format of the Kids Yoga class? The Kids Yoga class is taught in a fun and engaging way. Simple stretching exercises, a variety of easy yoga postures, breath-work and relaxation techniques are all incorporated within the kids yoga classes. They are encouraged to interact within the class – helping each other out. The central Glasgow west end yoga studio is clean and bright, having a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Finally, for your own peace of mind, the yoga teacher is fully insured.
Booking is Essential.
- Book your child’s – First Class – Here:
- Yoga Mats provided free of charge.
- Class every Monday – 4pm – 4:55pm.
- Fully insured Yoga Teacher.
- Mixed Class – Suitable for Boys and Girls.
- Yoga Benefits: See online here – Yoga Benefits for Kids – BBC On-Line:
- Kids Yoga class Suitable for children Aged 6 – 12.
- Builds confidence in young children.
- Yoga Studio located in West End – Directions to Yoga Studio:
- Helps improve concentration.
- Suitable for Beginners and all abilities.
- Class costs £6.
Questions and Answers.
- How do I book a class? – Book a Kids Yoga Class Here:
- What should they wear? – Loose fitting clothes, as per school Gym.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yoga mats are provided free of charge.
- Cost per class? – Classes are £6 each – Drop-in basis.