Ashtanga Yoga Glasgow.
Every Monday & Friday morning from 8:30-9:45am you can join Russell at his Ashtanga Yoga Classes to experience a flowing routine within the Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series. These two Classes are suitable for beginners as Russell takes you through The Ashstanga sequence so that you can work comfortably at your own level, helping you to progress at your pace, improving your yoga practice each week. Russell also takes a general level yoga class every Sunday morning at 11am. See Class TimeTable for further details.
About these Classes:
- Ashtanga Yoga Class: Ashtanga Primary Series.
- Suits: All levels – Beginners Welcome.
- Days: Every Monday & Friday morning – View Time-Table Here:
- Helps: To Tone your body & Release Stress.
- Mixed Class: Suitable for Men and Women.
- Includes: Sun Salutation.
- Venue: Lansdowne Cres – Studio Directions:
- Yoga: Is a Deeply Restorative and Therapeutic system.
- Complements: Many Sports, Enhancing your Ability.
Questions and Answers:
- How do I book a Yoga class? – Book your Space Here:
- What should I wear? – Comfortable clothes, as per Gym etc.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yoga mats are provided free of charge.
- What is the cost per class? – £6 each. Students £4.
- Do I need footwear? – No, yoga is practiced bare foot.
- Can I attend class if I’m Pregnant? – No. However, we can recommend a class.