Yin & Yang Yoga Class.
This weekly class incorporates yin and yang yoga practices as well as yogic breathing techniques to leave you feeling fantastically relaxed. Yin poses are held for a longer period of time targeting deep tissues throughout the body and by contrast the yang practice helps to build strength and flexibility. It is the perfect end to your Thursday. This class is suitable for beginners.
This Yin & Yang Class runs on Thursdays from 7:45pm to 9pm.
To reserve a space at class: Book in Here:
About This Class:
- Level: All levels.
- Suits: Every Body.
- Time: Thursday 7:45pm – 9:00pm – View Time-Table Here:
- Includes: Yin Yoga poses, Relaxation.
- Supplied: Yoga mats, blocks, props free of charge.
- Venue: Lansdowne Cres – Studio Directions:
- Mixed Class: Suitable for Men and Women of all ages.
Questions and Answers.
- How do I book a Yoga class? – Book your Space Here:
- What should I wear? – Comfortable clothes, as per gym etc.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yoga mats are provided free of charge
- What is the cost per class? – £10 each. Students £8 – 20% Discount.
- Do I need footwear? – The class is practiced barefoot.
- Can I attend if I’m Pregnant? – No, we have a Sunday 9:30am pregnancy yoga class.