Kick Start Your Weekend.
This Saturday Morning Yoga Class is a wonderful way to start your weekend. The classes are both Revitalising and Restorative in nature, yet they will also give you that complete and effective workout you’ll be looking for. The class is open to all levels and ages and is structured around a mixture of various styles of yoga, from Hatha to Yin, including Vinyasa krama sequences which are simple, yet work all of your body to a surprisingly deep and safe level. Full instruction is given to new students so that they can quickly settle into the flow of the class.
The class also incorporates relaxation and breath work to help you release stress from your working week and as the classes last for 90 minutes, this gives us plenty of time to benefit from the many aspects of yoga that some hour long classes can sometimes miss out. In short, this weekend yoga class looks to Tone your body and Relax your mind – Helping you to Enjoy Your Weekend that little bit more. So why not book your space now.
- Deeply Restorative and Therapeutic class.
- Suitable for all levels and ages.
- Yoga complements many Sports, Enhancing your Ability.
- Vinyasa sequences to help Tone your body.
- Mixed Class – Suitable for Men and Women.
- Studio located close to Kelvinbridge – Directions to Studio:
- Yoga Mats Supplied Free of Charge.
- Class lasts 90 minutes.
- Meditative elements of practice helps you unwind.
- Yoga can be used as part of a Holistic Treatment for Weight Loss.
- Testimonials for Yoga Classes:
Questions and Answers.
- How do I book a Yoga class? – Book your Space Here:
- What should I wear? – Comfortable clothes, as per Gym, jog etc.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yoga mats are provided free of charge.
- What is the cost per class? - Classes are £8 each. Students £6 – 20% Discount.
- Do I need footwear? – No, yoga is practiced bare foot.
- Can I attend class if I’m Pregnant? – No. However after the 16th week you can seek a class.