Private One to One Yoga Lessons Glasgow.
Yoga Meditation Healing offer Private One to One Yoga lessons for Everyone; of all abilities, be that a complete beginner or those who are already well versed with the practice of yoga, but who are now seeking a much more personal and individual experience with the many facets and styles of Yoga.
We will guarantee to:
- Focus the private 121 session on your particular needs.
- Work in areas that you wish to explore deeper.
- Develop a personal routine to Tone Your body.
- Incorporate postures, breath-work and meditative aspects of yoga.
- Design a practice tailored to your lifestyle.
- We can teach you a posture or routine you would like to learn.
- Use the natural and therapeutic sides of Yoga for your well-being.
- Incorporate Stress Management and Relaxation techniques.
Central West End Location:
- Based in West End of Glasgow – Lansdowne Crescent.
- Modern newly renovated Basement Studio.
- All yoga mats, equipment supplied free of charge.
- Kelvinbridge Underground – 2 Min walk to our Studio.
- Parking outside of Studio.
- Ladies & Gents changing areas.
- Fully insured and Professionally Qualified Teachers.
• Choice of two Professionally Qualified & insured Teachers •
Pol trained and studied Yoga and Yoga Therapy in India at “Yoga-India” based in Mysore; which has recently been acknowledged as one of the top 20 world-renowned Yoga teacher training centres. He qualified as a Yoga Teacher with them in 2007 to teach Yoga Internationally. Since then he has enjoyed teaching a wide variety of Yoga and Meditation based classes and workshops throughout Glasgow and Scotland, including Corporate and Private clients. In 2012 Pol returned back to India to complete a 500 hour Advanced Teacher Training course to expand his teaching skills and knowledge. He is also involved working with those affected by Cancer and other debilitating conditions and the many benefits they can gain from complementary and holistic techniques.
“Pol is a Great Yoga Teacher – I work as an Osteopath, and I would have no reservations recommending him to my Patients”
David Drysdale – Drysdale Osteopathy, Glasgow.
Paula trained and studied to become a Yoga Teacher at Chill Out Yoga in Scotland. Since qualifying, she mainly teaches Hatha, Yin & Vinyasa Yoga and takes various beginner level and general level classes, holding a firm belief that yoga is for everybody. Paula has a long-held interest in the therapeutic benefits of yoga and in a holistic approach to Health and Well-being.
Questions & Answers:
- How do I book a Session? – Book your Private 121 Here :
- What should I wear? – Wear loose fitting comfortable clothes, as per the gym.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yoga mats and props are provided free of charge.
- What is the cost per session? – They cost £55.
- How long does the session last? – Approximately 75 minutes.