Hot Yoga Class Glasgow.
Hot Yoga – Get Fit – Feel Good.
We received so much positive feedback relating to our Vinyasa style of yoga classes and the heat that the body generates within those workouts that we decided to offer something similar at an easier level, but still retaining the element of heat within the class. As a result we designed a routine to offer something many are seeking in the current Yoga scene – Hot Yoga Classes!
There are two Hot Yoga classes:
Monday at 7:45pm – 9:00pm – (General Level)
Saturday at 11am – 12:15pm – (This is a Beginners level class)
Anyone experienced with yoga will already be aware that yoga coordinated with certain breath techniques will undoubtedly make you really sweat; so why the hot yoga tag?
Well, the practice of yoga has its roots in India and anyone who has experienced a vinyasa yoga class there knows how hot your practice can be; not just because of the combined yoga and breath routines, but also because of the hot climate.
With trial and error over the past few years we arrived at the conclusion that practicing in a room heated between 21 – 25 degrees suits most people. The Hot Yoga practice is structured to generate a deep heat within the body by utilising a fusion of flowing vinyasa movements, static Hatha Yoga poses, all in conjunction with breath techniques. This inner heat helps to remove toxins from the physical system. As the class progresses it will also include cross training sequences to build core strength. Many who practice modern styles of yoga are surprised to hear that they have their core steeped in Hatha Yoga:
Bikram, Ashtanga & Ivengar have their roots in Hatha Yoga; as professed by the creators of these styles.
Yoga mats supplied Free of Charge.
These are popular classes:
• Book Your space to save disappointment •
About The Classes:
- Time: Monday Class 7:45pm – 9pm.
- Level: General level.
- Suits: All Levels.
- Time: Saturday Class 11am – 12:15pm.
- Level: Beginners level.
- Suits: All Levels.
- Preparation: Drink water before class.
- Time-Table: View Time-Table Here:
- Includes: Vinyasa yoga & Cross training routines.
- Supplied: Yoga mats free of charge.
- Venue: Lansdowne Cres – Studio Directions:
- Mixed Classes: Suitable for Men and Women.
Questions and Answers.
- How do I book a Yoga class? – Book your Space Here:
- What should I wear? – Comfortable clothes, as per gym etc.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yoga mats provided free of charge.
- What is the cost per class? – £10 Drop-in. Students £8 – 20% Discount.
- Do I need footwear? – No, yoga is practiced barefoot.
- Can I attend this class if I’m Pregnant? – No. But there is a pregnancy yoga class on Sundays at 9:30am.