“Yoga is For Everyone – Every Body”
The next Complete Beginners course starts soon.
The Complete Beginners Glasgow Yoga class is aimed at beginners with no or very little experience of Yoga. Or those individuals who have taken a break from Yoga and wish a refresher. The complete beginners Yoga class will introduce students to the fundamentals of alignment and posture and to asanas (poses) for beginners. In addition, an introduction to pranayama (breathing), meditation and relaxation will be taught.
The Complete beginners class is held every Wednesday from 8:00 – 9:00pm.
Booking into a Complete Beginners Yoga Class is the first important step to help you learn a few simple poses and techniques that will give you the confidence to fully participate in a group class. The Complete Beginners Yoga classes held at Yoga Meditation Healing progresses through a few simple and easy core steps which will help build your confidence within a Yoga class, bringing strength and flexibility and Quickly Toning your body.
For Next Beginners Sunday Morning Workshop – Enquire Here:
Yoga is a fantastic way of Quickly and Gently Toning your body, and has the added benefit of calming our busy minds. Yoga has been proven to relieve and aid the symptoms of many modern conditions such as Stress, Muscle tension, PMS, Sciatica, Asthma, Sports injuries, Neck Problems, Allergies, Back Pain, High blood pressure and many other conditions.
Book into the – Complete Beginners Yoga Class Here:
About Yoga and this Class:
- Classes Suitable for Complete Beginners with no experience.
- Beginners of all ages welcome.
- Class every Wednesday 8pm-9pm – View Class Time-Table Here:
- Mixed class – Suitable for Men and Women.
- Suitable for those who have taken a break and wish a refresher.
- Yoga mats provided free of charge.
- Open to all levels of Fitness.
- Yoga Can help improve confidence.
- Helps to gently open and release stiffness from the body.
- Excellent for relieving Stress from a busy working week.
- Central West End Studio – Directions to Lansdowne Crescent:
- Yoga Complements many sports and can enhance your ability.
- Helpful for many health problems.
- Reviews / Testimonials for Yoga Classes:
Questions and Answers.
- How do I book a Yoga class? – Book your Space Here:
- What should I wear? – Wear loose fitting comfortable clothes, as per Gym or a jog.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yoga mats provided free of charge.
- What is the cost? – The 6 week course is £45 – Block Booking.
- Do I need footwear? – No, yoga is practiced bare foot.
- Can I attend class if I’m Pregnant? – No. However, we can recommend a class.