Beginners Hot Yoga Glasgow.
Beginners Hot Yoga is for those special individuals who have never practiced Hot Yoga before, or who have had a break from Hot Yoga, and they would like to return back to a regular practice within the comfort of a Beginners Hot Yoga Class. There is also the option of attending the class on a pay as you go basis.
Beginner Friendly Class.
We received so much positive feedback relating to our Vinyasa style of yoga classes and the heat that the body generates within those workouts that we decided to offer something similar at an easier level, but still retaining the element of heat within the class. As a result we designed a routine to offer something many are seeking in the current Yoga scene – Beginners Hot Yoga Classes!
We arrived at the conclusion that practicing in a room heated between 21 – 25 degrees suits most people, as its hot enough to take part in the class, creating a great sweat, but not too hot where you’d feel like passing out!
“Hot Yoga – Get Fit – Feel Good.“
The Beginners Hot Yoga class takes each student through a few simple sequences, developing gradually over the weeks to enable the student to comfortably engage throughout the class, yet still leave you feeling like you have had a good workout. Structured to generate a deep heat within the body by utilising a fusion of flowing vinyasa movements, static Hatha Yoga poses, all in conjunction with breath techniques. This inner heat helps to remove toxins from the physical system. The class will also include cross training sequences to build core strength and tone those Abs!
About This Class:
- Time: Monday 7:45pm – 9:00pm.
- Level: Beginners level.
- Suits: All Levels.
- Preparation: Drink water before class.
- Time-Table: View Time-Table Here:
- Includes: Easy yoga sequences & Core routines.
- Supplied: Yoga mats free of charge.
- Venue: Lansdowne Cres – Studio Directions:
- Mixed Classes: Suitable for Men and Women.
Questions and Answers.
- How do I book into the Beginners Hot Yoga class? – Book in Here:
- What should I wear? – Comfortable clothes, as per gym etc.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yoga mats provided free of charge.
- What is the cost per class? – £10 Drop-in. Students £8 – 20% Discount.
- Do I need footwear? – No, yoga is practiced barefoot.
- Can I attend this class if I’m Pregnant? – No. We have a Sunday 9:30am Pregnancy class.