WellBeing Workshops Glasgow.
WellBeing Workshops are dedicated entirely to your Well-being. This class is the ultimate in relaxation for the mind and body. We will practice many techniques including: Conscious Breathing, Mindful Yoga Movements, Simple Meditations, Body Scan Relaxation, Guided Relaxation and Guided Visualization.
What can I expect from the WellBeing Workshops?
This workshop is designed to improve Your feeling of being-well and help to release tensions, anxieties and stresses within the physical body and mind. This workshop is ideal for those who experience stress in its many forms and/or are in stressful occupations e.g Education, Health and Social Care and are looking for a toolkit to manage stress and anxiety.
The Wellbeing Workshops have many benefits: Improved Clarity and Focus, Improves Sleep, Decreases Stress and Anxiety, Decreases Tensions and Pain, Improves Mood and Happiness and Calms the Mind and Body.
This Wellbeing Workshop is part of our popular Weekend Workshop Schedule and can also be arranged for your place of work whether that be an office or school.
To reserve a space at a Workshop: Book in Here:
About The Workshops:
- Level: All levels.
- Suits: Every Body.
- Preparation: Arrive 10-15 minutes before class starts. Herbal Tea available.
- Time: Weekend Workshops – View Time-Table Here:
- Includes: Meditation, Mindfulness, Relaxation.
- Supplied: Yoga mats, blankets and eye pillows free of charge.
- Venue: Lansdowne Cres – Studio Directions:
- Mixed Class: Suitable for Men and Women of all ages.
- Reviews / Testimonials on our Yoga Classes:
Questions and Answers.
- How do I book in? – Book your Space Here:
- What should I wear? – Comfortable clothes, as per gym etc.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yoga mats are provided free of charge
- What is the cost? – £20 each. Please get in touch for Corporate Prices.
- Do I need footwear? – Practiced barefoot.
- Can I attend this class if I’m Pregnant? – Yes.