Wellbeing Wednesday is a new class dedicated entirely to Your well-being. This class is the ultimate in relaxation for the mind and body. We will practice many techniques including: Conscious Breathing, Mindful Yoga Movements, Simple Meditations, Body Scan Relaxation, Guided Relaxation and Guided Visualization.
What can I expect within the Wellbeing Class?
This class is designed to improve Your feeling of being-well and help to release tensions, anxieties and stresses within the physical body and mind. This class is ideal for those who experience stress in its many forms and/or are in stressful occupations e.g Education, Health and Social Care and are looking for a toolkit to manage stress and anxiety.
The Wellbeing Class has many benefits: Improved Clarity and Focus, Improves Sleep, Decreases Stress and Anxiety, Decreases Tensions and Pain, Improves Mood and Happiness and Calms the Mind and Body.
This Wellbeing Class will on run on Wednesdays from 5pm to 6pm and will initially run for six weeks from the 24th of October. You can pay as you attend or purchase a discounted block of six classes.
To reserve a space at class: Book in Here:
About This Class:
- Level: All levels.
- Suits: Every Body.
- Preparation: Arrive 10-15 minutes before class starts. Herbal Tea available.
- Time: Wednesday 5pm – 6pm – View Time-Table Here:
- Includes: Meditation, Mindfulness, Relaxation.
- Supplied: Yoga mats, blankets and eye pillows free of charge.
- Venue: Lansdowne Cres – Studio Directions:
- Mixed Class: Suitable for Men and Women of all ages.
- Reviews / Testimonials on our Yoga Classes:
Questions and Answers.
- How do I book a Yoga class? – Book your Space Here:
- What should I wear? – Comfortable clothes, as per gym etc.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yoga mats are provided free of charge
- What is the cost per class? – £10 each. Students £8 – 20% Discount.
- Do I need footwear? – The class is practiced barefoot.
- Can I attend this class if I’m Pregnant? – Yes.