Yoga Studio, Meditation Healing Centre – 4 Lansdowne Crescent, Glasgow.
The Yoga Meditation Studio & Centre we teach the majority of our Yoga & Meditation Classes from is based at 4 Lansdowne Crescent in the Heart of the West end of Glasgow. The centre was set up by by Pol & Paula who manage all the various classes, courses and workshops. It is a modern, recently refurbished Basment Studio, bright and fully equipped with Eco yoga mats and a variety of yoga meditation equipment which is free to use. The Studio has access to a beautiful walled rear garden and is close to major transport links and is only a minutes walk from the Kelvinbridge underground on Great Western road. The Yoga Centre is a beautiful place where you can enjoy a relaxing, quiet and peaceful environment within the Heart of the West End of Glasgow.
See here for – List of Classes held at 4 Lansdowne Crescent Studio:
Read here about – Pol & Paula and the other Yoga Teachers:
4 Lansdowne Crescent Yoga Meditation Studio & Centre.
View Larger Map
Basement Studio – Ring bottom Buzzer – Glasgow G20 6NQ.
( Just off Great Western road – 2 Minutes from Kelvinbridge Underground )
List of Yoga Classes at Yoga Meditation Healing:
- Beginners Yoga Classes – Are open to Everyone.
- Lunch-Time Yoga Classes.
- Saturday Morning Yoga Classes.
- Corporate Yoga Classes – Yoga at Your Work or Office.
- Dynamic (Power) Yoga Classes.
- Wake up Morning Yoga Classes.
- Hatha Vinyasa Yoga Classes.
- Over 50’s Yoga Classes.
- Discounted Yoga Classes For Students.
- General Flowing Yoga Classes.
- Kids Yoga Classes – First Class Free.
- Seniors Yoga Classes.
- Flow Yoga Classes.
- Yoga Workshops.
- Yoga Retreats.
List of Meditation Classes at Yoga Meditation Healing:
- Fusion Yoga Meditation Classes.
- Meditation Classes.
- Mindfulness Meditation.
- Meditation Workshops.
- Meditation Retreats.
List of Holistic Complementary Therapies at Yoga Meditation Healing:
- Reiki Energy Healing.
- Shamanic Reiki.
- Spiritual Counselling.
- Shamanic Journeying – Regression.
- Stress Management Techniques.
- Relaxation & Guided Visualisation Techniques.
- Breath Work – Pranayama.
- WellBeing Workshops.