Yoga Classes University Students – 20% Discount.
Special Offer: Morning Yoga Classes – Student Rate – £4 per Class.
New Offer: Monthly Pass for the Weekday 8:30am Classes – Now Only £30!!
University students are increasingly under more pressure and experience greater levels of stress during their stay at College. Yoga Meditation Healing now offers a 20% Discount to University students at a variety of our Yoga & Meditation Classes.
Yoga is a fantastic way to workout and stay fit and it also enhances your ability at other sports – as many famous sports personalities and Celebs testify. Yoga brings the additional benefits of helping to improve Concentration and Focus, whilst helping to De-stress the Body and Mind.
The discounted classes are held at our West End Studio – Just a minutes walk from Kelvinbridge at 4 Lansdowne Crescent. You don’t need to worry about bringing a Yoga Mat, as they are supplied free of charge – All great incentives to avail of a weekly Yoga class. Yoga is also a fantastic way to Quickly and Gently Tone your body, and with a regular weekly practice you will notice changes in your bodies tone. Yoga also has the added benefit of calming our busy minds, a Great Stress Buster. Yoga has been proven to relieve and aid the symptoms of many conditions such as Stress, Muscle tension, PMS, Sciatica, Asthma, Sports injuries, Allergies, Back Pain and many other conditions.
Yoga Mats supplied Free of Charge – Book Your Space Here:
- Student Discount – 20%
- Various class levels from Complete Beginners to Advanced.
- Helps Tone your body.
- View full list of classes at – Yoga Class Timetable:
- Yoga can help improve Concentration, Focus and Confidence.
- Beneficial during times of stress – Exams etc.
- Directions to the – Lansdowne Yoga Studio:
- Mixed Class – Suitable for Men and Women.
- Yoga is a Deeply Restorative and Therapeutic system.
- Open to all levels of Fitness.
- Meditative aspects of a Yoga practice can help calm your Mind.
- Helps to gently open and release stiffness from the body.
- Yoga Complements many Sports and can Enhance your Ability.
- Yoga can offer relief from PMS.
- Helpful for sports injuries etc.
- Reviews / Testimonials for Yoga Classes:
Questions and Answers:
- How do I book a Yoga class? – Book your Space Here:
- What should I wear? – Comfortable clothes, as to the Gym or a jog.
- Where can I buy the Student Monthly Pass? – Pay Securely Online Here:
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yoga mats are provided free of charge.
- What is the cost of evening classes? – Classes are £7 each – 20% Discount (Based on class price of £9).
- Do I need footwear? – No, class practiced bare foot.