“Its Never Too Late to Start Yoga”
The over fifties Yoga Class is suitable for any individual aged 50 plus who would like to join a Yoga class, or who wish to continue practicing yoga at a much more condusive level. Many of the students who attend the class have a varied experience from over thirty years of practicing yoga to complete beginners, so it was important that the class was designed for all levels of ability. The class is open to anyone new to Yoga who is looking to avail of the many health benefits that it brings, and the students who attend the weekly class range in age from their early fifties to their early Eighties, of which, a lot report increased energy levels, flexibility and ease from many symptoms of pain and discomfort like Arthritis, Back pain, Sciatica, Asthma and bad sleeping patterns, to mention but a few of the many benefits gained from attending this seniors over 50′s yoga class.
If your level of fitness or flexibility is low no need to worry, you can begin your yoga class in a chair, as the yoga classes are designed to be easily transfered to what is known as Chair Yoga. After a few classes when you build strength and flexibility you can then move to the full class. Yoga therapy is incorporated within the class, this very Gentle and relaxing yoga technique helps to release stiffness and tension from all parts of the body. Many benefits can be quickly gained from attending a Yoga class as it aids relief from many conditions like Back Pain, Neck problems, Diabetes, High blood pressure and Asthma. Guided relaxation and breath work are practiced during the class, these techniques help to deeply relax and de-stress the body and mind, aiding better sleep.
“Yoga – Your Never Too Young to Begin” – Book your Over 50′s Yoga Class Here:
- Class open to all aged Fifty plus.
- Beginners welcome.
- Mixed Class – Suitable for Men and Women.
- Helps Relaxation, improves sleep.
- Slowly releases muscle and joint stiffness.
- Helps to Release Stress.
- Helps High blood pressure.
- Lansdowne Crescent Studio – See here for Directions:
- Beneficial for those with Arthritis.
- Relieves Sciatica.
- Helps with Neck and Back Problems.
- Yoga strengthens the Skeletal system.
- Helpful for Osteoporosis.
- Aids relaxation and helps to relieve stress.
- Suitable for individuals of all ages 50+
- Class includes Yoga Therapy
- Yoga Mats provided free of charge.
- Click Here for Reviews, Testimonials for Yoga Glasgow Classes:
Questions and Answers.
- How do I book a Yoga class? – Book your Space Here:
- What should I wear? – Wear loose fitting comfortable clothes.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yoga mats are provided free of charge.
- What is the cost per class? - Classes are £6 each.
- Do I need Footwear? – No, Classes practiced bare foot.
- For further information - Enquire here about the Over 50′s Yoga Class: