High Intensity Interval Training – HIIT-Yoga.
Shake off the working week and energise your body and mind for the weekend with High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) Yoga.
The class blends yoga poses and sequences with a HIIT tempo and focuses primarily on strength and stamina. We will build muscle, burn calories, improve our metabolism and cardiovascular system whilst keeping our heart and mind in great shape. This class is at an Intermediate Level.
- Time: 17:45 – 19:00pm – View TimeTable:
- Level: Intermediate.
- Suits: Those seeking a workout.
- Preparation: Drink water before class.
- Includes: High Intensity Interval training.
- Supplied: Yoga mats free of charge.
- Mixed Class: Suitable for Men and Women.
- Venue: Lansdowne Cres – Studio Directions:
Questions and Answers.
- How do I book a Yoga class? – Book your Space Here:
- What should I wear? – Comfortable clothes, as per gym etc.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yoga mats provided free of charge.
- What is the cost per class? – £10 each. Students £8 – 20% Discount.
- Do I need footwear? – No, yoga is practiced barefoot.
- Can I attend this class if I’m Pregnant? – No. But we do have a pregnancy class.