Hatha Yoga Flow.
The Flowing Hatha Yoga Classes are held every Monday and Thursday night and are suitable for those who have a general experience of Yoga. Although some level of Yoga experience is beneficial, it is not necessary to know the Hatha style as the Yoga teachers give full instructions to those new to the flow classes. The class format consists of a Flowing Hatha yoga style, with elements of many other styles of Yoga incorporated, like Sivananda and classical Ashtanga. The class includes a fusion of body toning techniques to give you a rewarding workout and exercise experience.
Yoga Complements and Enhances many Sports such as Running, Climbing, Skiing, Cycling, Snow Boarding and Tennis due to the fact that it is considered “Cross-Training”. It also increases focus, giving you a competitive edge, improves your balance and enhances your core strength, whilst stretching every muscle in your body – helping to prevent against injury. As part of a Weight loss program it can help improve your determination, at the same time burning up those calories.
But even if you’ve been living a more sedentary life and are now looking to return back to Yoga then this class will have something to offer you. Anyone who has lapsed from a weekly practice will be glad to know that the class also includes Yoga Therapy techniques which help to gently re-open and Tone your body. The class ends with a very Relaxing, Restorative sequence helping you to Revitalise your Body and Unwind & De-Stress your Mind.
Yoga mats supplied Free of Charge.
- Flow Yoga Style is a wonderful way to exercise Your body.
- Suitable for those with a general level of Yoga experience.
- Classes Monday & Thursday Nights – View Time-Table Here:
- Helps with Weight Loss, Toning your body.
- Mixed Class – Suitable for Men and Women.
- Class includes Energetic Sun Salutation routine.
- Helps to Release Stress and Relax your Body and Mind.
- Meditative elements of practice helps to focus concentration.
- Yoga can be used as part of a Holistic Treatment for Weight Loss.
- Classical Hatha Style of Yoga
- Located close to Kelvinbridge – Directions to Lansdowne Yoga Studio:
- Yoga is a Deeply Restorative and Therapeutic system.
- Yoga complements many Sports, Enhancing your Ability.
- Reviews / Testimonials for Flowing Yoga Class:
Questions and Answers.
- How do I book a Yoga class? – Book your Space Here:
- What should I wear? – Comfortable clothes, as per Gym, jog etc.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yoga mats are provided free of charge.
- What is the cost per class? - Classes are £8 each. Students £6 – 20% Discount.
- Do I need footwear? – No, yoga is practiced bare foot.
- Can I attend class if I’m Pregnant? – No. However after the 16th week you can seek a class.
If you or a group of friends are looking to set up the following:
- Private One To One Yoga Sessions.
- Private Yoga Classes.
- Beginners Yoga Classes.
- Yoga Classes for Weight Loss.
- Yoga Therapy Classes.
- Meditation Classes.
- Relaxation/Stress Management Workshops.
And are looking for a Yoga Teacher: