Yoga Flow Glasgow Classes.
The Yoga Flow Class is held every Monday night from 6-7:30pm and is suitable for those who have a general experience of Yoga. Although some level of Yoga experience is beneficial, it is not necessary to know the flow style as the Yoga instructor gives full instructions to those new to the yoga flow class. The class format consists of a Flowing Hatha yoga style, with elements of many other styles of Yoga incorporated, like Sivananda and classical Ashtanga. The class includes a fusion of body toning techniques to give you a rewarding workout and exercise experience.
Yoga Complements and Enhances many Sports such as Running, Climbing, Skiing, Cycling, Snow Boarding and Tennis due to the fact that it is considered “Cross-Training”. It also increases focus, giving you a competitive edge, improves your balance and enhances your core strength, whilst stretching every muscle in your body – helping to prevent against injury. As part of a Weight loss program it can help improve your determination, at the same time burning up those calories.
But if you’ve been living a sedentary life and are looking to return back to Yoga, these classes will have something for you. Anyone who has lapsed from a weekly practice will be glad to know that the classes also include Yoga Therapy techniques which help to gently re-open and Tone your body. The classes end with a Relaxing & Restorative sequence helping you to Revitalise your Body and De-Stress your Mind.
Yoga mats supplied Free of Charge.
About these Classes:
- Flow Yoga Style: Is a wonderful way to exercise Your body.
- Suits: Those with a general level of Yoga.
- Day: Monday Night 6-7:30pm – View Time-Table Here:
- Helps: To Tone your body & Release Stress.
- Mixed Class: Suitable for Men and Women.
- Includes: Energetic Sun Salutation routine.
- Venue: Lansdowne Cres – Studio Directions:
- Yoga: Is a Deeply Restorative and Therapeutic system.
- Complements: Many Sports, Enhancing your Ability.
Questions and Answers:
- How do I book a Yoga class? – Book your Space Here:
- What should I wear? – Comfortable clothes, as per Gym etc.
- Do I need a Yoga Mat? – Yoga mats are provided free of charge.
- What is the cost per class? – £9 each. Students £7 – 20% Discount.
- Do I need footwear? – No, yoga is practiced bare foot.
- Can I attend class if I’m Pregnant? – No. However, we can recommend a class.